We offer sheet bending on hydraulic press brakes. Machined materials are structural steels, stainless steel, aluminum and corrugated aluminium sheets. The maximum thickness of bent elements depends on the bending length and the height of the bent shelf.
Our technical staff, based on the documentation provided by the customer, prepares the entire technological process taking into account the change of bending radii as well as changes in the expansion of elements. We provide assistance for the bending process and help to choose the right material for the bending length to achieve the intended effect. Below machine parameters:
- pressure 200 tons
- bending length – 3050 mm
- verhang – 410 mm
- available bending radii R0,6 R0,8 R1, R2 R4, R5 R6, R8 R10 R12,5 R15 R17,5 R20 R25
- availability prism 8 mm, 10 mm, 16 mm, 22 mm, 35mm, 50 mm, 60 mm, 80 mm, 100 mm
- amount of axis – 4
Press Brake is the main component required for this to realize sheet bending. It has specific capabilities and limitations. However, the bending tool (matrix, stamp) is also determined by whether the bend can be executed. The KAPEO Laser Company has a very large range of all types of bending tools. This allows us to realize even the most unusual and demanding bending.
Thanks to the numerical control, our machines guarantee a high repeatability of the shapes. The control of positioning bumpers, pressure and the ability to precisely adjust them after the first art guarantee the perfect reproduction of the details throughout the series.
ADVANTAGES OF BENDING IN KAPEO LASER:
- Execution of orders on CNC machines
- Bending Assist software
- Ability to import directly from DXF files. or DWG files.
- Integration with the cutting process giving the possibility to prepare for the development of elements
- 100% Shape repeatability